OPTIMUM 700(2ND GENERATION) ADVANCED COLD PRESS JUICER – THE ULTIMATE JUICE COLLECTION
The Optimum 700 (2nd Generation) Advanced Cold Press Juicer is the next generation of the revolutionary Optimum 600 – a cold press (masticating) juicer that requires no food prep! Like the 600, the Optimum 700 (2nd Generation) Advanced features a wider mouth chute (8cm x 8cm) that allows you to add fruits, vegetables and other ingredients whole – no chopping required. The positioning of the additional 3.5cm x 4.5cm feeding chute offers the versatility to juice longer style ingredients without the necessity to chop smaller.
The strategically positioned self-feeding dual wings act as a safety mechanism and offer the ability for the ingredients to flow through to the juicing screw in an effortless motion. The multi-purpose dual wings also assist with reducing the risk of a blockage as over feeding is eliminated.
Similar to the 600, it offers a 50% larger juicing screw, which means it extracts more juice with far less clogging and overall waste.
The Optimum 700 (2nd Generation) Advanced Cold Press Juicer outshines the Optimum 600, in its sleek, stylish design, and the increased quality of its components. The Optimum 700 (2nd Generation) conveniently provides a collection of components offering greater versatility than the Optimum 600 with the inclusion of a tofu box, fabric cloth and filter strainer attachment.
The Optimum 700 (2nd Generation) operates via a masticating (chewing) method to produce a high quality juice. In contrast to the tearing extraction and high speeds of centrifugal juicers, slow juicers function at lower speeds and gently compress fruit and vegetables to ‘press’ out their juice, with the Optimum being the best on the market at only 65 RPM.
The auger action crushes and presses the food, releasing its deep-seated nutrients and enzymes. Richer coloured juice containing large amounts of vitamins and minerals is a result of the phytonutrients being opened during this process. Oxidization and separation is reduced due to the integrity of the cells of the ingredients in this method.
James Colquhoun & Laurentine ten Bosch Filmmakers "FOOD MATTERS" & "HUNGRY FOR CHANGE" state that: "Vertical cold-pressed masticating juicers are the most superior type of juicer! Cold pressed juicers extract 35% more juice out of your fresh produce meaning real savings from the first day you use it!"
Nutritional tests* (between a cold press and centrifugal juicer) revealed that cold press juicers extract up to 42% more vitamin C, up to 60% more vitamin A and yield between 35 - 50% more juice.
* Test results from Michelson Laboratories,Inc., Korean Food Research Institute (KRFI), and internal labs.
A high-quality cold press juicer such as the Optimum 400 (also known as a masticating or slow juicer) will definitely produce a superior quality juice and allow you to extract more from your fruit and vegetables (in comparison to a centrifugal), not just in juice yield (saving money the long term), but also through the preservation of the vital enzymes and nutrients, and the fresh tasty flavours.
PROS of the Optimum 700 (2nd Generation) Slow Juicer:
- Well-suited to juicing leafy greens, grasses, sprouts and herbs.
- Higher juice yield.
- Juice lasts longer with enzyme integrity keeping for up to 72 hours.
- Lower speeds means less heat is generated, preserving more nutrients and enzymes.
- Minimal juice separation and foaming.
- Squeezing action is quiet.
Australian dietary experts recommend eating a minimum of of five vegetable and two fruit servings each day. However, that's a minimum: the more fresh vegetables and fruit you include in your diet, the more essential nutrients your body gets.
Juicing extracts all the essential vitamins, minerals, enzymes and antioxidants from fresh food, leaving behind only the solid matter. That means you can consume fresh, live nutrients in far greater quantities than you'd be able to manage if you were to eat the foods whole. In fact, you could easily meet your minimum daily requirement in just 1-2 delicious juices each day.
Additionally, juicing can help you become healthier by:
- Allowing your body to absorb nutrients quickly: Because your body doesn't need to digest whole fruit and vegetables, you'll absorb the nutrients faster. In only 20 minutes, the juice will carry the nutrients into your bloodstream. That's particularly important if you're tired, recovering from illness, or have digestive issues.
- Increasing the Alkaline content in your body: Many of our modern ailments are caused (or made worse) by an overly acidic system. Juices – especially green juices – help to raise your body's pH level and make it more alkaline. This can increase your energy, improve your digestion, clear your skin, and enhance mental clarity.
- Supporting your body's natural detox processes: In ideal conditions, your body has a natural, built-in detoxification system to filter out and eliminate toxic substances. However, poor diet, stress and environmental pollutants mean that toxins can build up, causing a range of health conditions. Fresh juices help to flush out built-up toxins, and provide your body with the nutrients it needs to support natural detoxification.
Overall juicing fresh fruits and vegetables provides your body with the highest quality, most nutrient-dense foods possible. They are easily absorbed in the blood stream and enable your body to heal itself naturally.